Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Yummy

Edee:  "I want yum-ting to eat!"  There are days when I'll hear this dozens of times.  I'm not exaggerating.
Me: "What do you want to eat?"  I had just fed her breakfast, so I know she wasn't really hungry and had a hunch of what the answer might be.
Edee:  "Ummmm....ummm....hmm....." That's a surprise, nine times out of ten the answer has been an immediate 'chocolate chips'.
Me:  "How about some popcorn."  Popcorn has been another recent favorite request.
Edee:  "No, not popcorn!!  Popcorn not yummy in my tummy!"
Me:  "Not 'yummy in your tummy', eh?  What do you want then?"  I'm opening the fridge at this point to see what we have.  It's the end of the month and there's not much remaining inside.
Edee:  "JUICE!!  Juice, juice, JUICE!  Juice is yummy in my tummy, mommy."

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment