Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Boobs

Edee ( matter-of-factly ):  "Mommy, you have big boobs."

Me:  "Um......"  I am not, let's say, well-endowed in the chest area, so this was the first (and most likely only) time I've been told I have big boobs.  Took me a little off-guard.  How to respond...

Edee: "Daddy has big boobs too!"

Me: ".......Okay ....... hum."  I'm thinking to myself that this is probably also the first and only time in his life that he'll hear he has big boobs.  Still don't have a good response.

Edee: "I have YITTLE boobs Mommy"

Me:  "Yeah...I suppose that's true."

Edee (excited that I'm finally catching on here): "Yeah!  And Chicken and my friends have yittle boobs, too! Yittle boobs!  And Mommy Auto has big boobs, and Daddy Auto has big boobs!!" (the Autos are friends of ours).

Me:  "Is that right?"  I'm grabbing my phone at this point to send a text to the Autos, informing them that I was told that they have big boobs.  Apparently that was a first for them as well.  Go figure!




No comments:

Post a Comment