Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Monday, August 26, 2013

Lunch

Edee and Chicken are sitting in their booster chair and high chair, eating lunch.  I'm in the kitchen making myself lunch.

Edee (laughing loudly):  "HA HA HA, the pig BURPED at her mommy!!  HA HA HA HA, that funny! The pig, Chicken!"
--Chicken starts laughing along with her--
Me:  "What happened?"
Edee:  "Burped at mommy!"
Me: "Who, Chicken?"
Edee:  "Hah ha, nooo!  The baby pig burped at her mommy.  A big one!  Ha ha ha ha ha!!"

No idea what she's talking about.  Both she and Clayton thought it was hilarious though.  I feel a little left out.




No comments:

Post a Comment