Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Sunday, August 11, 2013

No!!

Rough morning at our house so far.  Chicken awoke screaming bloody murder because his leg was stuck in the crib--and I sent Daddy to take care of it.  Edee woke up soon after, and they both decided to fill their diapers around the same time, on Daddy's watch.   I heard the pandemonium all from the comfort of my bed this morning.  Sadly the comfort didn't last long, and when I left it I had to face three crankies.  Oh joy. I got the little ones cereal and sat next to Daddy on the couch.

Daddy:  Edee, stop playing with your food!!!
Edee: NO!!!!!
Chicken (little echo in the back, but with just as much passion):  NAH!

Daddy and I looked at each other, wide-eyed.  Uh oh.....it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment