Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Monday, August 5, 2013

My Friend

I love those tender, heart-warming mommy-moments that occur on occasion.  The kind that make all the long nights, tantrums, and frustration worth it.

I had one yesterday as Edee climbed on my lap and wanted me to play "yiy-yons" (lions) with her.  As we started to play she leaned up, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and said "Mommy, you're my fend (friend)."  I kissed her back with a big hug and told her she was my friend too.

I hope that is always so, little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment