Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Handsome

We were getting ready to leave the house to go on errands, and I put a new sweater on Chicken.

Edee:  "OOOOOOoo.  Chicken yooks sooo handsome!"
Me:  "I know, look at him!  You are so handsome buddy!"
Edee:  "Yeah SO handsome.  Like Eric!!"

She's referring to Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid, which is currently her favorite movie.  The best part was Daddy's reaction when I told him what she said.  His eyes slightly bugged out of his head and he murmured something about "having no idea that this stuff started so young." Ha ha.

....For a cartoon, I'd say Prince Eric IS pretty handsome :)  That could be my preschool-self talking though!

No comments:

Post a Comment