Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Growing Up

There are some things Edee says that just sound too mature for a three-year old.  At least to my ears.  Which makes it cute and funny, but also makes me realize how quickly these kids grow up.

My favorites are when Edee comes up with an idea or suggestion and follows it up with:

"How dat's younds?" (How does that sound?) or "What you fink?" (What do you think?)

Or when I ask her if she wants more to eat and she says, "No danks, I'm wine (fine), Mommy."

No comments:

Post a Comment