Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Pants

I'm on the floor, stretching from finishing a three mile run.  I had just announced to Daddy that I've already lost all the "weaning-moving-stress-and-holiday" weight since I've started running this year.  I'm pretty pleased with myself.  Then Edee enters the scene in all her animated glory.

Edee (grabbing the leg of my pants):  "Mommy, dese pants are tight!"
Me:  "Yeah...it's okay."
Edee:  "No Mommy, dese pants are REALLY tight.  You need some new pants now Mommy, dey are tooooo tight, yet's go get you some new pants.  We can go to da store, an buy you new pants....otay?  Yet's just go to the store and get new ones."

Suddenly, I'm not feeling as good about myself.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she was just looking for an excuse to go shopping! Congrats on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The girl does love to shop, ha ha, so it might be :)

      Delete