Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, January 16, 2014

B-words


Chicken, the 15 month-old, loves B-words:

Binky.  He is still very much attached to his binky, AKA "Bee-Bee".  Whenever he's looking for his binky he calls out "Bee-Bee!  Ah--ooo? ('Are you', for 'Where are you?')"  It's adorable.

Book.  When it's naptime Chicken points to a "buh".  Distracting me to read to him is his way of getting out of a nap.  It usually works.

Ball.  Chicken loves to play with "bahs" more than any other toy to date.

Bubble.  Oh "bubbo".  I hear this one over and over--he LOVES bubbles.  I don't like blowing bubbles with the kids as much as I used to because it usually turns into a fight over who can hold the wand, but it's fun to see how excited he is about them.  The other day he pointed to the bubbles above the fridge and yelled "bubbobubbobubbo!!" over and over until I gave in and got them down.

Banana.  Oh the beloved banana, which he lovingly refers to as "Na-nah", leaving his mouth open with tongue slightly sticking out to the side, usually with a little grin.  He loves them, eating two or three a day sometimes; always at least one.  I tell him that he must be half-monkey....and that he definitely gets it from his father's side.


No comments:

Post a Comment