Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, January 24, 2014

Tickle

Chicken recently has learned how to "tickle".  He'll come up to us with a huge grin on his face and start "tickling" any exposed skin he can get his claws on.  He'll say, "Tid-dit-tid-dit" (tickle-tickle) and start scratching relentlessly.  I'm not going to lie--it hurts--but  it's so funny that I crack up every time.

Yesterday he climbed up on a large, empty cardboard box with Daddy, Edee, and I watching.  Realizing he had an audience, he bent over and started "tickling" the box.  We were all in tears from laughing because it was obvious that he thought he was so hilarious.  Funny little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment