Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Don't repeat after me.

Edee was playing with some of her "water toys" that we made yesterday in the bathroom sink.  They are just foam sheet cut-outs, which when wet stick to the side of the tub/sink.

Edee:  "Mommy I nee more water!"
Me: "No you don't--look, just dip it in the water, then stick it to the side of the sink.  See?  Dip, and stick.  Dip. Stick.  There you go!"

I didn't realize my error until I hear Edee repeating over and over "Dipstick, dipstick..." as I walked out of the bathroom.  I can only hope that never leaves the house.  Just another unintentional mommy-fail to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment