Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, January 17, 2014

Little Brothers

Edee: "Chicken is my yittle broder.  I'm da big yister."
Me:  "Yep.  You are a good big sister.  And look at cute little Chicken.  Aw, we just love little brothers, don't we?"
Edee:  "Not me."

Not surprised.  The intensity of the sibling rivalry between them astonishes me sometimes.

Edee actually said at Target yesterday,  "I hate Chicken."  My heart went cold and we stopped in the middle of the store so I could give her the sternest, most disappointed lecture I think I've given to date.   It was  a sad parent moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment