Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Oh My Gosh

Edee's newest phrase  extremely dramatic exclamation has been "Oh my gawssss!"  (inhaling for the "s" sound...poor girl is going to need speech therapy). I hear this over and over again.

In fact, I just left the room for a moment, leaving my computer screen up on a link I had been looking at of 3D tattoos (I'm not the tattoo type, just thought it was interesting and the art was amazing).  The picture in particular I had left up was of a more gory-looking one; it was of a shoulder tattooed to look like the muscles were exposed.  When I came back into the room a few seconds later Edee was sitting in front of the screen with her hand over her mouth, saying over and over "Oh my GAWSSS! Oh my GAWSSS!  Oh my...."

And I'm thinking that should scare her away from tattoos for life.  My work here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment