Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Issues

While driving home from church together as a family:

Edee:  "I want some issues!!"
Me:  "Issues?  What are you trying to say? Try again."
Edee:  "I want some issues, please.  Issues."
Me:  "I think you already have some.  They are called 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'."
Edee:  "I want some of your issues!"
Me:  "No.  No you don't...."
Edee: "Yes I do!"

At least 20 years from now when she's talking to a psychologist about all the issues she has from her parents I can remind her that she asked for it....


No comments:

Post a Comment