Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Friends for Dinner

Edee loves watching the 'Land Before Time' shows.  There's a song in one of them in which a little dinosaur sings a song about having "friends for dinner."

Edee had been sent to her room because she was throwing a tantrum about not getting some candy she wanted.  The crying calmed down and I soon hear her singing a familiar tune that I couldn't put my finger on. Soon she's singing at the top of her lungs.  Then she's stomping out of her room with a big smile on her face (while continuing to sing at the top of her lungs), "CANDY FOR DINNER!  I WANNA HAVE CANDY FOR DINNER!"

She was definitely feeling clever; I thought it was pretty clever myself and had to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment