Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Baseball

Edee:   "Mommy, are these baseball pants?"
Me:  "They kind of look like baseball pants, huh?" (Not really, but whatever)
Edee:  "Yeah!  I wanna play baseball in these pants, like daddy!"
Me:  "Oh that would be great to play baseball like daddy!"
Edee (as she starts running around the room):  "Yeah!!!  I'm a base-girl!  Look at me, I'm a base-girl!  You're a base-girl too, Mommy!  Chicken you're a base-boy!"

I tried to correct her, but it wasn't successful.  She's a base-girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment