Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Song

Edee and I were singing songs to each other one afternoon while sitting on my bed.  We had been singing about how we love each member of our family.  Then Edee came up with an original song that sounded something like this:

I yove Mommy,
Her yoves me.
Her runs berry fast,
but she hurt her foot,
and she hurt her toe,
but I still yove her.

I had been training for a relay race a few months ago and sprained my foot; then earlier that morning I had stubbed my toe.  Those must have been memorable things to her because they made the cut into her song.  I'm definitely not very fast, but it was nice to hear someone thought so!




No comments:

Post a Comment