Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Demanding

As Chicken has been working on his verbal skills, he has also become quite demanding.

Words are powerful.  He's figured that out.

When he wants me to pick him up, it's an adamant:  "Hold it!!".  Sometimes it's "Hold you!!".

When he doesn't want me or Edee to do something:  "YOP IT!" (Stop it), with hand held out firmly.

When he doesn't want to do something:  "NO WAY!".  Personally,  I think a simple "no" would suffice, but I've yet to hear a "no" without the "way" to follow.

It does add a certain emphasis to it.

It is cute how he says "Yesh."  for "yes", usually with a toothy grin.



No comments:

Post a Comment