Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Scary

I took the kids to the mall a few days ago to buy Eva tap and ballet shoes.   There was a huge Spirit Halloween store set up in the entrance.  The kids loved it last year in the children's section, so I thought we'd go in a browse costumes, even though I'm set on saving money and trying to come up with my own.

Not a good idea to go in the store.  There was a scary display in the front that had both kids jump and plenty of bloody, dead looking things.  The store employees were pretty creepy themselves.

So we left after I was reassured that I don't want to spend $40 per costume, and we ran our other errands.

Chicken couldn't soon forget the scary Halloween store though; especially because we had to pass by it again on our way out.

The whole ride home he repeated like a broken record:

"Scary.  Hallloween.  Scary.  Halloween.  Scary.  Halloween.  Scary.  Halloween......"

The way he emphasizes his "L's" made it pretty cute.  "HaL-Loween"

But poor little guy. We still have a whole month's worth of Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment