Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, October 24, 2014

Mess

It's early in the morning and Daddy, Edee and I were all snuggling on the couch while Chicken was finishing up his cereal.  From the kitchen we here Chicken yell out.

Chicken:  Uh oh, Mommy!  I may-a mess!!
Me:  You made a mess!!?
Chicken:  Yeah! I may-a mess!
Me:  Oh no.
Daddy:  Are you going to clean it up?  Get a towel and clean it up!
Chicken:  No.  Eat it.

We all started laughing...because we could envision what happened next.

A few minutes later he runs in saying "I did it!"

This is not the first time he's been so distressed about a mess and then determined to solve the problem by eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment