Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, October 24, 2014

Potty Mouths

When Edee needs to go to the bathroom, there's usually an announcement yelled out of "Potty!" followed by running up the stairs.

Yesterday after such a proclamation, Chicken followed after her with a "Potty, too!"

I was putting some things away just outside the door and listened to this conversation.

Chicken:  Poopin,' Edee?
Edee:  No, dust pee.
Chicken:  Why?
Edee:  Cuz I dust need to pee.
Chicken:  Oh.  Doin', Edee?
Edee:  Potty!
Chicken:  Poopin'?
Edee:  NO!
Chicken:  Put it in dere Edee!

I don't know if he was referring to putting some poop in the potty or something else, but I came to intervene and help finish up potty time.  I got distracted cleaning something else up in the bathroom and somehow in that time the entire remaining roll of toilet paper got put in toilet.  Welcome to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment