Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gross

Chicken is pretty emphatic when he thinks something is gross.  He hates having his  hands messy and is always asking to "wahss hans" (wash hands) if his hands are dirty.

The other day Clayton found some remains of the previous meal on his hands.  I didn't manage to see it in time, but we hear the declaration of "EWWWW, GOSS!!  HAN!  GOSS HAN!!"  Before I was able to assist him, figuring he'd be begging to wash his hands soon, all the sudden he declared in the most matter-of-fact way, "Eat it," and the gross substance was gobble up.

It gave Daddy, Eddie and I a good laugh...though it was quite gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment