Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Monday, March 24, 2014

Last Year

Edee is playing with Daddy and Chicken in their bedroom while I'm cleaning up dinner.  All the sudden I hear from the background:

"I Not paying wit you any more!  You hit me and I yeaving!"

Edee comes into the kitchen

Me:  "What happened?"
Edee:  "Daddy hit me wit the ball yast year!  And I am YOOOO mad wit him.  Grrr!  He's so mean!"
Me:  "Last year?"
Edee:  "Yes, yast year in my room. And I so mad at him."

Soon Daddy came out and she gave him a hug and got over it.  I'm glad that she decided not to hold a grudge for something that happened "last year."

No comments:

Post a Comment