Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sun

Driving in the car for any period of time with a preschooler and toddler has the potential of being brutal.  It always seems as if one kid has the sun in their face at any given time and has to let everyone else know how miserable it is.

Edee especially.

Edee:  "The sun is in my eyes!!!   Wahhhh the sun is in my eyes!!"
Daddy: "Close your eyes.  Screaming about it won't help."
Edee:  "The sun is in my eyes!!! It in my eyes!!! WAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Me:  "Turn your face the other way, Daddy will be turning the car in a minute, Edee, be patient."
Edee: "The sun is in my eyes!! The sun... is in my nose!  The sun is in my NOSE!!  Waaaaah!!!!  It's so stinky!!!"

Moments like these find me with no words.


No comments:

Post a Comment