Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spicy

Chicken, Edee and I are sitting on the couch relaxing and watching Tinkerbell after a busy day away from home.  Chicken starts backing away slowly into the kitchen; I assume something is too scary for him.

Not soon after, he comes running over to me, his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

Chicken:  My ton ih 'picy.
Me:  Your tongue.....is spicy.
Chicken:  Yeah.  It 'picy.
Me:  Why is it spicy....did you eat something?  Wait, what smells like cinnamon??  Wha...wait, did you just eat some cinnamon out of the shaker?

He slowly nods in the affirmative.

This is not the first time he's consumed something directly out of the shaker.  I think he was hoping for the garlic salt and got quite the shock instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment