Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Kitty

Chicken has been in this phase lately where he really likes to act and meow like a kitty cat.  No other animal.  Just a cat.  I usually play along with it.... it's cute for a two year old.

I don't remember the whole conversation, but one day I called Chicken a sweetie pie and I got quite the unexpected, adamant response:

Chicken: "I not a 'weetie pie!  I dust Caytin!!"
Me:  Oh my.  Okay, just my Chicken.
Chicken: And kitty cat Caytin.

Of course, can't forget that.


No comments:

Post a Comment