Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nothing

Last Night

Daddy:  Edee, what did you do today?
Edee:  Oh...I wen to a caft 'tore (craft store) and to dance cass (class).
Daddy:  What about you Chicken?  What did you do today?
Chicken:  Nuffeen.
Daddy: Nothing?
Me:  Chicken, didn't we go to the libary today?
Chicken:  No.
Me: ......Yes we did.  Who did we see there?  Did you see Blake and Graham and Dane Dane?
Chicken:  No.

     Okaaaay.....



This Morning
Me:  Chicken it's time to get dressed.

no response.

Daddy:  What do you want to wear today Chicken?
Chicken:  Nuffeen.
Daddy:  Not wearing anything isn't an option.....

I thought this was a teenager response, not a two-year-old response.   Then while thinking about it, I remembered that this was not a new response for him....I blogged about it here back in July.  He's had this response since he was a one-year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment