Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Yay or Nay

Chicken has become such a great little communicator.  The past few months he has been replying to our yes or no questions with a "Yeah" or "No".  It's amazing how much easier life gets for both mom and mini when this happens.  I especially love how when he falls down or bumps his head and I ask if he's okay he'll immediately reply "Yeah" (Which sounds like a mix between "yeah" , "yay", and "yes"....I don't know how he does it, Daddy and I try to imitate but only he pulls it off in this only-Chicken-adorable way).  When he want to emphasize his answer, it's often accompanied by a vigorous nod, or shake of the head with the "No's".   He's the cutest little 16-month old I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment