Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Monday, February 17, 2014

Idea

Edee: "I wanna watch a moowee!"
Daddy: "I have an idea!  Let's think of some way you can help Mommy and Daddy get some more energy so we can turn on an movie.  Do you have any ideas, Mommy, of what Edee can do to help Mommy and Daddy have more energy?"
Me:  "Hmmm, I do have an idea.  How about we pick up everything in the living room and then vacuum."
Daddy: "That's a great idea.  Let's do it Edee."
Edee:  "Wait!  I had a idea!  We can watch a moowee wit-out cleaning first."

Oh kids.  Growing up and having all these ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment