Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Doctor

Yesterday the kids were playing "Doctor", which consisted of taking flashlights and shining them in mommy's mouth.  It's great fun.   Chicken grins ear to ear the whole time as he's "examining" me (AKA shoving the light into my mouth as far as he can).

Edee was very seriously and methodically examining my mouth one time and started to give me a prognosis--

Edee:  "Hmmm Mommy, I see you teef."
Me:  "Oh good. How do they look?"
Edee: "Hmmm okay.....dey are in da meat....um....meat?  Da meat?"
Me:  "I think you're thinking of gums."
Ede:  "Ha ha ha, OOOOOh right. Gums.  Right."

Definitely laugh-worthy for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment