Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Too Tired

Me:  Chicken, go take your toys upstairs.  Get your teeth brushed while you're up there.
Chicken: (whiny noises)
Daddy:  Chicken.  Go now.
Chicken:  I'm too tired to go upstairs.
Me:  Okay, since you're too tired you better run some laps up and down the stairs.
Chicken:  OKAY!!!

He jumps up and starts to run up the stairs.

Daddy:  What the what just happened? How did you do that?
Me:  I dunno.  Hey Chicken, on your next lap up,  take your toy with you and put it away.
Chicken:  Okay!!

He zooms off.  The next lap I ask to him to brush his teeth while up there and he complies.

One point parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment