Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Monday, September 26, 2016

Birthday Suit

Just making sure I have this on the blog for posterity.  Or for future wedding reception stories.  Or black mail.

I'm cooking at the stove-top this morning when suddenly a buck-naked little boy runs into the kitchen. He proclaims (while giggling): "I'm in my birthday suit Mom!!" and runs out just as quickly as he ran in. I hear him yelling up the stairs (all the while still giggling): "I did it, Dad!!"

Yes, it was Chicken's 4th birthday that day; and yes, he's growing up to be more and more like his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment