Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Potty Talk

Potty training has been going  *slowly* with Chicken.  It's been a drawn out process.  We take a few steps forward, we take a few steps back.  Such is life, as they say.

I definitely wouldn't say it's been a good experience.  But, if there is a positive note,  I do have to say that it's pretty cute how he announces that he needs to use the potty...you know, on the rare occasion that that happens.   He'll say:  "I feel like to pee!", or "I feel like to poop!!".  Pretty much he just leaves out the "I need" part every single time.   I know it sounds wrong to state that someone can be adorable while referring to to their bodily functions, but really, really it really is.

We were driving to church and the kids stated that the truck made a sound.  I didn't hear it, but as they were talking about it, Chicken says in his sweet little voice, "The truck feels like to poop!".  We all laugh, which is what he was going for.  What a funny little guy!

On a side note, a lady told me yesterday that I need to send his picture into GAP kids because he could totally model.  "You really should do it.  He has that look," she said.  I know what she means, he does have that look.  This is why I can't help being crazy about Chicken--he's funny, sweet, smart, and model-worthy handsome.  He just has it all.

 Well, besides the ability to not poop and pee in his pants, that is, so....maybe he doesn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment