Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hand Sanitizer

There are a few words of which both of my kids will inadvertently mix up some of the letters.  I don't think it's horribly uncommon.  For example, both Edee and Chicken say "aminal" in place of animal consistently, and say "cimmanin" instead of cinnamon.

The most recent one though, had me laughing.

Edee:  We can dust use sand hanitizer when we are at the museum.
Me:  What was that you were going to use?
Edee:  Sand hanitizer.
Me:  Hand sanitizer.
Edee:  Yeah, sand hanitzer.

Then Chicken today...

Chicken:  Mom, I meed some hanitzer.
Me: Chicken, you are NOT allowed in my bag.  Stay out of my bag.
Chicken:  Hanitizer!!!  I meed hanitizer!  Please!  Please I meed hanitizer!!
Me:  No Chicken.
Chicken: WWAHHHHH!  Hanitizer!!  Hanitizer!  I meed it!!

I should be called hanitizer, just to simplify things.  Kids have this stuff figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment