Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, October 23, 2015

Phone

Chicken:  Mom, is dis a weal phone?
Me:  It was...it was Daddy's old phone, but it doesn't work anymore.  It's just a pretend phone now.
Chicken:  Yeah it's my pretend phone now.
Me:  You need to share it with Edee too. No more fighting over it.
Chicken:  But I need da pretend phone.
Me:  How come?
Chicken:  Because I yike to play pretend games on it.

Needless to say, the pretend phone (with it's pretend games) is fought over frequently here.  I don't mind as much since at least it's not MY phone!  They can be on 'their phone' the entire day for all I care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment