Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fun

Edee:  Mom!  Where else are we going today?
Me:  Nowhere else.
Edee:  What!!??  Why aren't we going anywhere else!!?
Me:  Edee. Good grief, we've barely been home today.  We spent all morning with friends on a hike.  I bought you guys lunch.  You went to speech and played on the playground for a long time.  Plus you played outside with the new trikes for an hour.  Where else would you want to go today?
Edee:  I don't know, somewhere else!
Me:  Honey, we did lots of fun things today and it's getting close to dinner. Please be grateful!
Edee:  I am gateful!  ....I dust haven't had enough fun yet.....

Sheesh.  When someone discovers a source of endless fun, please pass the knowledge along to me.  I have a four year old who thinks she's in desperate need.

No comments:

Post a Comment