Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, July 3, 2015

Disaster

Edee and I have a tradition where we paint our toenails red, white, and blue for the 4th of July.  This year, after Edee's insistence, I let her paint her nails by herself.  She's four and a half.  You can imagine how it went.  I stifled the annoyed feeling, laughed instead and grabbed my phone to take a picture.

Me:  Hold still Edee, I want to get a picture.
Edee:  Awwww Mom!!  No!! It is a disaster!!!
Me:  Ha, what?  A disaster?  Did I say that?
Edee:  No, I did.
Me:  No, I know you did, but did I just say it before you?
Edee:  No.  I just said it.
Me:  Ha ha okay.  Maybe it is a little bit of a disaster.
--pause-
Edee:  What's a disaster?

Ha ha.  Totally worth the nail polish remover and hassle.  








No comments:

Post a Comment