Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Eyes

Edee has been curious lately about physical characteristics and what I mean when I say, "you have my mouth" or "you have your daddy's toes."  I've tried to give her a simple explanations about genetics before, but not sure it really sunk in.

I overheard Daddy trying to explain it to her.

Daddy:  Edee, where do you get your blue eyes from?
Edee (pointing to me and Daddy): You and you!
Me:  Chicken, where do you get your blue eyes from?
Chicken:  From Jesus.
Me:  Well that's true too.


No comments:

Post a Comment