Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tushie

Edee has a problem keeping her pants up.  We've tried many different kids of pants and have just kind of settled on wearing dresses more often.

One day as she was walking by with pants hanging low, I picked her up by her pants waist.

Me:  Pull up dem pants, girl!
Edee:  Awwww Mom!  You gave me a tushie!!
Me:  I gave you a tushie??
Edee:  Yeah!!
Me:  I gave you a bum??
Edee:  No you gave me the when my underwear id IN my bum!
Me:  You must mean a wedgie.
Edee: Ha ha ha ha, oh wight.   A wedgie. Ha ha ha.

As long as she knows and understands these things before kindergarten, we're good.


No comments:

Post a Comment