Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, July 24, 2015

Squished

We try to be anatomically correct when referring to body parts, I think that's important with young kids.  But we aren't consistent like we should be and use various terms...so maybe we're not doing as well in this department as I though.  At least they'll be well-rounded, right?  I think mostly that this has caused Chicken some confusion.

Chicken:  WAAAH!  My peener hurts!
Me:  What?
Chicken:  My peener!  It 'quished!
Daddy:  SHHH!  Mommy get him to be quiet!
Chicken:  My peener quished in my diaper!!
Me:   Oh.  Ok.  Shh shh......let's fix your diaper.....

Of course it had to be smack in the middle of a quiet church meeting when this outburst occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment