Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, July 31, 2014

More Chicken Chatter


Kids change how they talk all too fast.   I know they are supposed to grow up and it's a good thing and all (some days a really, really good thing), but I love the sweet little things they say.

Chicken used to always refer to a butterfly as simply a "by".  Now all the sudden he's calling it a "budda-by".
*sniff sniff*.  Growing up.

He's also started counting--only when Edee's getting in trouble though.  I'll hear, "YOP IT!! ONE, TWO!!! EIGHT!!".  I'm crying inwardly again, but for different reasons this time.

Chicken also calls a mosquito a "key-tow" while Edee calls it a "bas-see-tow".  It's especially cute when she's talking about a "basseetow bite".

He has also become pretty skilled with jumping and throwing.  After a jump he's particularly proud of he'll yell out "EEEE- dat???"  (Did you see that?)

Did I mention he'll be two in less than two months?




No comments:

Post a Comment