Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Blog

I just finish posting the previous blog post.  I sigh.
Edee looks over at me; she's wrapping some yarn around my phone.

Edee:  "Are you haffing a hard time?"
Me: "No, I'm fine."

A minute later I catch her looking at me out of the corner of her eye with a little grin.

Me:  "What?"
Edee:  "I don know."

Another minute passes.

Edee:  "What is dis you are doing on da compooter?"
Me:  "Writing on my blog."
Edee:  "A bog?  What is a bog?  Can I wite on you bog?"
Me:  "Okay."  I hand her the laptop.
Edee:  "I'm witing about da air-pane (airplane)."

iloyrdrfghuop//ljawj,,mznniiiugrtti,oiufgiiyjtjujjjjjiigoopojhj/pipohiruyud         oowetl;kggh llmnvvmhkkjehuusdadfdfiuoodhhl;

jjjj

fdyihooieyikkj vijloj xhkg ; ht' ktyfyuv trf6wedefdtredeftff

Me:  "Okay.  Can I have the computer back now?"
Edee:  "No, I not done."
Me:  "Here's my phone.  Why don't you type to Daddy about what you blogged about?"

I pull up a hangout with Daddy and give her the phone while I type this up.  As I'm doing so, she's typing up a message for Daddy and is narrating aloud.

Edee:  "I am goin to Gampa's house on an air-pane.  An I an going dere and dere are cats dere.  I yove you Daddy because I yove paying wit you and dawing wit you and I yove Daddy yo much and I yove paying wit him a yot of da times, and I yove going to Grampa's."  She pauses and looks at me. "Gampa is your mudder, wight?"
Me:  "Right"  (She says Gampa for both Grandma and Grandpa...)
Edee: "I yove my mudder's mom because her is fun. I yove mommy's mudder so much."  Pausing again, talking to me:  "I yike your mudder too--and I yove you daddy."

We send the message to Daddy.  It looks like her previous typing up on the blog. I tried telling her she typed the word "egg" but no amount of convincing had her believing me.

I get an response from Daddy:  "Hi child.  Or convulsing wife."

She then pulls up my camera and takes a picture of what she wrote on the computer.  I'm just observing this.




She then gets distracted with taking a few pictures of her face, then her rear end.
 I.....just don't know.  All I know is this all just got documented for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment