Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fan Fight

It's early morning, I have just come downstairs with the kids.  Chicken turns on a fan by the window and Edee immediately protests.  She turns it off.  He turns it back on.  You get the idea.

Edee:  No,  Chicken!! I don't yike a windy seasons!
Me:  What don't you like?
Edee: Da windy seasons!! I don't yike 'em!!
Me:  Windy seasons?
Edee: Yeah!  I don't yike dem, Chicken!

I don't quite know where she comes up with this stuff.  We already knew that "snow season" is her favorite season, and now we know "windy seasons" are her least favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment