Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Friday, September 26, 2014

Movie

Edee:  Mommy, I don feel berry good.  I nee you to take care of me.
Me:  Ok, what should I do to take care of you?
Edee:  Uh, turn on a moowee.
Me:  I need to clean the kitchen first.

She wanders off.  A few minutes later--

Edee:  Mommy, I so tired, I need to watch a moowee.
Me:  If you are tired you can go lay down in your bed.
Edee:  No no no, I can yay on da couch and watch a mowee and cyose my eyes.
Me:  Okay, well I'm so tired that I can't put a movie in until the kitchen is cleaned.  Maybe you can help me, then I can turn on a movie.

She left the kitchen pretty quickly again after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment