Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Keys

Me:  I can't find my keys anywhere.  I feel like I'm losing my mind, I have no idea where I put them.
Daddy:  Kids, Mommy has a fun game for you.
Me:  ....?
Daddy:  Yeah, it's called "find Mommy's keys".  If you find them you will get....
Me:  Uh....a piece of candy

Both kids quickly crawl off to the kitchen and under the table to a corner where they had been playing yesterday.  We soon hear a jingle.

Me:  Those little stinkers!!  They took my keys!  I would have never thought to look there.
Daddy:  Maybe I should have simply asked them if they knew where your keys were first.

They've spent the next 10 minutes begging for another "game", thinking they've just been introduced to an easy way to score candy at 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment