Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Decoration

Chicken turned two this week.  He loved saying Happy Birthday throughout the day and absolutely loved singing along to the Happy Birthday song.  He's talking more than ever, and, like usual lately, I haven't been recording the cute things.

One thing I want to remember though is his current love for the word "decoration". In a sing-song type voice he'll randomly start saying "Dec-or-a-shin, dec-or-a-shin...." like it's the most fun word to say.  Super cute.  I wondered if he just heard it once and thought it was a fun word to say; and assumed that he had no idea what it meant.  Then tonight he finds my sunglasses (which had kindly been "decorated" with stickers), puts them on his cute little face, and starts saying, "dec-or-a-shin!".

He must know what it means after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment