Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Monday, September 1, 2014

Croc-i-gator

My kids continue to grow before my eyes.  Chicken will be two this month. Crazy.
He is continuing to talk and learn quite a bit.  It's always amazing to witness.  I've missed recording a TON.  So, so much cuteness lost to my memory already.  If only my brain wasn't a sieve.

However, I can't forget the Crocigator.

We've been visiting family across the country, and of course the time change has made everyone tired/grumpy/confused/awake-when-should-be-sleeping.

One evening my mom and I took the kids on a drive so that they would fall asleep.  It was only half successful, as Edee fell asleep and Chicken did not.

All the sudden from the back seat I hear: "Yoook!!  Yook!  A Crocigator!"
Me:  "Where?"
Chicken: "Dere!  Crocigator!"
Me:  "In the clouds?"  (We like to look for animals in the clouds).
Chicken:  "Yeah!  Couds.  Crocigator!"

I love the made up words and knowing exactly what they mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment