Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Baking Trouble

I'm doing my Thanksgiving baking and the kids are giving me a hard time in every aspect.  Mostly they are licking and eating and touching everything that I don't want them to.  I'm getting to my last straw by the time I find both kids man-handling a stick of butter.

Me: Edee!!!  You guys can't be serious!!! Stay out of the butter!!!
Edee:  Wah!!
Me:  Edee, no.  You do not stick your finger in butter, that is gross. I need an apology.
Edee:  Sorry.
Me:  Why was that wrong?
Edee:  Because it wasn't very nice.
Me:  Why wasn't it very nice?  What can you get in the butter if you are sticking your fingers in it?
Edee: Trouble.

I was going for germs but that was also an accurate answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment