Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dammit.

Ugh....parent fail on so many levels.  Don't read this if you are a judgmental person.  And if you are judgmental and still decided to read this, I really don't care.  I know you have your moments too.  I'm keeping it real, folks! We are not the perfect family--obviously.

The kids are playing in the other room and I hear a crash.

Chicken: DAMMIT!!
Edee:  We don't say "dammit"!!
Chicken:  DAMMIT!!
Edee:  We don't say "dammit", Chicken!!
Chicken:  DAMMIT!!
Me:  Both of you stop!!!

My attempts to get them to not say it has seemed to increase the frequency.



No comments:

Post a Comment