Oh noodles.

Oh noodles.
"Edee" and "Chicken" are nicknames for my two little rascals. The names originated from how my daughter would pronounce both her own and little brother's name when she first started talking. They've stuck. Chicken may live to regret that someday....

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Falling Down.

We were at a shoe store trying to find some shoes for Edee.  The size we needed was high up on a shelf out of reach, so we asked a store employee for help.

Employee:  Watch out, sometimes boxes stacked this high will fall down.  Here they go.

Boxes start to fall.  Chicken has an intense serious look on his face.

Chicken:  Oh cap!  Oh CAP!  OH CAP!  WALLIN' DOWN!! Oh cap.
Employee:  Ha ha ha!  That's so cute that he's saying "oh crap!"  That's hilarious.

Uh...well, I guess I'm glad she got a kick out of it.  I was inwardly quite mortified.

No comments:

Post a Comment